I also try my best to send in recommendations... but I never know what to write for the review, or what tags would be best. I guess it's all practice!
How do you use SU?
On an interesting note, here are some stats on SU found on their blog:
- Stumbling increases very quickly in the morning commute hours, and mobile plays a big part in that – during this time, mobile stumbling is 70% higher than the daily mobile stumbling average.
- There is an inverse relationship between what gets stumbled during work hours and what gets stumbled in the evening. Some of the most popular topics during work hours are Cars, Technology, and Health. Some of the most popular topics stumbled at night are Relationships, Philosophy, and Babes.
- There are clear gender differences with many topics on StumbleUpon: e.g., men strongly prefer topics like Babes and Cars, and women strongly prefer topics like Beauty and Fashion.
- Users stumble at work only 20% less than off the clock. But users still stumble once every 3 minutes on average while at work.
- Men stumble later at night than women