Thursday, March 24, 2011

For the Dude in Your Life

I don't know about you, but I usually DREAD having to buy my husband or my dad a present. Perhaps it's the "thoughtful-giver" in me that creates anxiety to find that amazing gift that will blow him away. Basically, how I want to feel when receiving something (no pressure). I know that both are happy with the standard sports jersey, watch, or in my dad's case, war book. I do still love to find the "out of the box" present when possible and thought these were some good finds! How about you? Any awesome "go to" male presents?


Vintage Wooden Racket by Vintage Eye

1935 Military Messenger Bag by Lange Vintage
Green Mario 1-UP Mushroom by Nerd Jerk

Mr. T Mug by Lenny Mudd
Pool Hall Sign by Fun Retro


Fedora by The Vintage Hat Shop


 


1 comment:

  1. Awee its all wonderful, especially the Mr. Tea mug!!! Love it <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...