Tuesday, March 15, 2011

New Clutches on the Way!

My life has been pretty busy these last weeks, but I seem to accomplish more when I have a billion things going on! Anyway, I managed to pump out some new clutches using frames from While Baby Naps. They are nickel-free (which is great if someone has allergies to nickel) and clean off easily. If you are not familiar with Winn's frames and her store While Baby Naps, go check it out!


Here are some of the new clutches I made with the nickel-free frames. I've already posted the listing for "Mad Hatter" and "Free to Grow," and will be posting the other two later this week!

"Free to Grow"

Gold Silk Clutch with  Blue Ruffled Flower

Mad Hatter

Plum Silk Clutch with Ruffled Flower



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...