Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Art of Framing Shop

About two months ago I received an email from a super sweet person... we'll call her Blythe. She owns a neat framing shop in the San Diego neighborhood of Normal Heights called The Art of Framing. Primarily the shop focuses on, well you guessed it, framing! However, Blythe also has a boutique area with items from local San Diego artists (art, jewelry, leather goods, bags, apparel) in her cozy little shop. She contacted me to see if I would be interested in having some of my clutches in her boutique.

Discount Fabrics

It also *so happens* that her store is two doors down from a discount fabric store (located in an old theater) that I tend to frequent. Needless to say, I was very excited to have some of my items in her store!


Here are some of the clutches that Blythe is carrying from Simply Clutch!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...